W hen planning to invest in Cloud Computing technology, prospective adopters must examine factors like degree of lock-in, openness of application programming interfaces, service-level agreements, open standards support, scalability, licensing and pricing. What most IT pros sometimes ignore, however, are the long-term strategies of cloud vendors. To understand how a cloud provider’s plans can affect your environment, we will examine the strategies vendor using Salesforce.com
Intuites provides the taxonomy of the cloud, including the three major categories of SFDC cloud—
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Collaboration Cloud
The key business challenges to successful cloud adoption include the following:
- Ensuring the availability of the required skills and resources to efficiently implement cloud solutions
- Meeting complex compliance requirements and government regulations around storing, accessing and sharing data
- Strategic balancing of fiscal realities of current infrastructure costs, capabilities and lifespan v/s the on-demand cloud computing based solutions
- Assessing the technical capabilities or constraints and associated business requirements tied to private, public or hybrid cloud solutions
- Managing vulnerabilities in cloud information systems leading to potential information security risks, fraud and/or revenue loss
- Building a comprehensive migration strategy to ensure maximum business value, including guidance on what workloads to migrate to which type of cloud computing and for what type of cost and service level or support model
We use a highly structured approach to establish your business needs and the underlying technology infrastructure and then deploy the appropriate cloud computing components to deliver reduced costs, enhanced agility, quick service delivery and improved scalability.
Our services address the required changes across people, process and technology, and accelerate the transformation of IT to an on-demand, service-oriented environment.
Further, Intuites analyzes each of these 10 sub-segments, identifying the key opportunities, trends, market, sizes, market risks, and key success factors for winning in each area, and finally summarizes these ecosystems.
We are cloud experts that have worked in leading SaaS and cloud computing companies, using this experience to advise enterprises and technology vendors on formulating and refining their cloud computing strategies and how to accelerate the adoption of cloud services and technologies in the datacenter.